My Christmas Wish List.... so far

I am making a Christmas Wish List this year more for entertainment purposes. When I realize the things that I think, "ooh I'd like that for Christmas" I laugh at how much they have changed from my childhood. It is also very interesting to me what they reflect about my current priorities.

The top items on my Christmas Wish List right now:

A couple items from FlyLady! (a cleaning/organizing website--it's awesome) http://www.flylady.com/

FlyLady's Rubba Scrubba $4.99 +shipping (I hate shipping costs)

Timer

FlyLady's Rubba Sweepa $9.99 + shipping (dumb)

Rubba Sweepa

From another website http://www.saveathomemommy.com/ I have just begun learning how to really save $$$. But I feel to really be successful with her coupon clipping/reward earning money savings I need her already organized binder. Yes, I could make a binder myself, but I would have to go to a bunch of different stores and buy all the pieces. I don't have time for that. And while her binder is expensive, I feel you'd probably get close to spending that by the time you bought all the pieces and invested the time. And time IS invaluable to me right now.

Save at Home Mommy Coupon Binder $27.99 +shipping (ugh)
bindercropped
See info about this cool binder on her website http://www.saveathomemommy.com/coupon-binder/. Plus video of the insides and how to use it.

As you can see my focus is essentially on the home--aka "homemaking". I want to be organized and I want to save save save, because we need to, and I want to make cleaning my home as stress free and as quick as possible. Even as I write this I wonder, "who have I become?" But I am enjoying the way life has turned out, quite a bit actually, and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Comments

Popular Posts