us

us

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Uppercaseliving-$40 of free product could be yours!

As some of you know, I am an Uppercaseliving consulant. This November will complete my second year as a demonstrator. I was about to throw in the towel when new owners took over the company and totally revamped it. It is such a great company now for women of all ages to make a little extra income from home. It isn't for everybody, but it is working for me. :) (If you're wondering if it could work for you, just ask me-you can email me.


Uppercaseliving is vinyl decor for your home, business, dorm, car, locker, wherever! It really is great stuff. Check out my website. I will post pictures soon of the uppercase that I am putting in my new home! Uppercaseliving also JUST came out with (as in September 1st) a jewelry line called BLUME. Super cute and fun stuff. You can order vinyl and jewelry at the same time.

Right now I am doing a little promotion to try and boost my September sales.

Anyone who places an order by midnight tomorrow night will be entered in a drawing for $40 in free product.

$1-$49 will get one entry.
$50-$99 will get two entries.
$100 or more will get three entries.

You can place orders via my website or you can email or call me. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Sara Jo, I just have to say that your family photo is AMAZING!
    I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house has plaster walls - will any of this stuff stick on them? I'm in a decorating rut since nailing heavy things doesn't work out so well.

    ReplyDelete